# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

‘I don’t need Salman, SRK to sell my film’


‘Kamal Haasan rubbishes rumours of having approached them for his next 
However, Saif Ali Khan is likely to receive a call from the actor-filmmaker’s office for his next film Amar Hai.
After his mega-budget Vishwaroopam, which he is currently filming, Haasan will be focussing on Amar Hai. He says the movie doesn’t have a role that would fit either of the Khans.
“However, there is a role in Amar Hai that suits Saif, but we haven’t approached him yet. We will do so soon, ” says Haasan.
Rubbishing rumours of having approached Jackie Chan, Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan for the project, Haasan says, “I don’t know how many Khans I am supposed to have approached. I am not some Bollywood-struck regional actor trying to associate my name with them.”
Haasan is miffed with reports that portrayed him as Bollywood-starved. “I am not looking for a footprint in Hindi cinema any more. My cinema is mine, no matter what the language, ” he says.
Rumours about Chan started after Haasan met him at a function in Chennai where a producer suggested they do a film together. “I don’t need to work with Jackie Chan or Tom Cruise. Given a chance, I’d like to share screen space with only one actor ” Dilip Kumar.”

Leave a Reply