# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Vayalar Ravi Insists Megastar Chiranjeevi to Get Back to Films


Congress high command has given its nod for the re-entry of actor-turned-politician Chiranjeevi into film with the landmard (150th) film. Union minister and AICC observer Vayalar Ravi, who was in the state to prepare the party for the upcoming by-polls, stressed the need for Chiru’s re-entry.


“Vayalar Ravi insisted me to act in films again. But I conveyed to him that I’m not having the time for films. Then he stressed that sending the message using a powerful medium like cinema will have more impact on the people then political yatras. When he said that people are expecting films from me, I felt it encouraging. I might do a film soon, if a good subject comes my way,” said Chiru.


Although several directors were waiting for the golden chance to direct Chiru’s 150th film, the Iconic actor is very cautious about the script. He is looking out for a subject which has both commercial elements to entertain his fans and a good message in it to come close to the voters. Two birds in one shot, Right!

Leave a Reply