# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Rajamouli's 'Eega' Release Postponed | Eega Movie Release Date

Rajamouli's 'Eega' Release Postponed

Rajamouli's 'Eega' Release Postponed

This news is a big disappointment for all the fans of Star director Rajamouli. The news is that his forthcoming film 'Eega' release has been postponed. Rajamouli himself revealed the news in a social net work web site and explained the reason and requested for the excuse from fans.  

Rajamouli stated in web page like 'For every film enthusiast out there who have been waiting for eega, I apologise as we are not releasing on 30th of this month. I know it is Disappointing. I am disappointed myself. We underestimated the amount of time for CG. I am extremely happy with the quality of CG 4 the shots We received so far.I want2ensure d same quality is maintained4 the rest. Everyone is workin 24/7 to get d film out ASAP Hope U'll excuse :)'

Further date for the release of Eega is not announced. Lets wait and keep watching this page for fresh updates on Rajamouli's Eega. 

Leave a Reply