# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Kavya Madhavan Turns Writer, Poetess, Singer and Painter | Multi Talented Actress Kavya Madhavan

Multi Talented Actress Kavya Madhavan

da74b Kavya Madhavan Kavya is on a writing track

We have only seen Kavya Madhavan, the talented actress and dancer till now. But not many know that she also happens to be a poetess and singer. Her own music album will showcase yet another facet of the actress.

“It was my dream to be a writer and a painter, but I never knew I had it in me,” says the actress, adding, “During my schooldays, I used to give my name for painting and poetry writing competitions. Though, I never took part in them,” she says.

Kavya has included eight of her own songs in the album. She has also composed two songs and sung one. The rest are composed by music composers Arun and Anoop, better known as Twins Tunes, and sung by some of the industry’s leading singers such as Chithra, Sujatha and Swetha Mohan. Kavya says, even as a seven-year-old, she used to make he own songs. “I was quite spontaneous at that. In my album, I have included a song, which I penned when I was in Class IX,” she says.

The actress says she is indebted to Twins Tunes for giving her the confidence to bring out an album. “Once, they happened to see a poem written by me. A couple of days later, they gave me a CD and asked me to listen to it. I enjoyed listening to it thoroughly, without even realising that they had converted my poem into a song,” says Kavya. That was just the beginning. “However, there were several hitches. Since I am not a voracious reader I didn’t know what topics I should write about. I started writing about things that are dear to me,” she says.

Kavya has including a variety of songs like a devotional song on Lord Krishna, and a Muslim song in the album. Most of the songs have romantic undertones and are melodies.


Update yourself...Get Facebook Updates
Like us on Facebook


Leave a Reply