# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Vikram and Shankar’s “I” Movie Launch Date | Vikram and Shankar’s “I” Movie Latest News

Vikram and Shankar’s “I” Movie Launch Date


I is the upcoming political movie that casts Vikram in the lead role. Makers have planned the official launch of the movie tomorrow, on July 15.

Shankar will be wielding the megaphone for this political entertainer I, which is to be taken on elections. Amy Jackson, who has shared the screen space with Chiyaan Vikram in their upcoming action thriller film Thaandavam directed by AL Vijay, will be playing second female lead in I. The movie will be launched officially tomorrow while the shooting will start soon in China.

Aascar V Ravichandran is all set to produce this high-budget movie I lavishly on his Aascar Films banner. AR Rahaman will compose music tunes for I, while PC Sreeram will crank the camera, writer duo Suba will pen the dialogues, Muthuraj will handle the art direction, Antony will take care of editing department, while stunt master Anal Arusu, Peter Ming, Mary Vaggt among the technical crew.



Update yourself...Get Facebook Updates
Like us on Facebook


Leave a Reply