# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Priya Anand: My Aim To Act in Telugu and Tamil | Actress Priya Anand Wants To Act in Tollywood and Kollywood

Priya Anand: My Aim To Act in Telugu and Tamil


Priya Anand who made her debet with film Leader and later worked in Rama Rama Krishna and 180. She has now shared the screen with the famous yester year Tollywood and Bollywood heroine Sridevi.

She while speaking to the media said, “My aim was to act in Telugu and Tamil films. The films that I had acted in Tamil gave me an identity as a good actress. Telugu films made me a commercial actress. At this juncture, I got the opportunity to act in the film English Vinglish. This film is also be made in Telugu and Tamil.

I wholeheartedly felt that acting with experienced actresses like Sridevi is very challenging. She taught me about lots of things like a teacher. I can never forget this. I am also acting in a Hindi film titled Rangrez. Though I am getting lots of offers in Hindi, my concentration will be only in Telugu and Tamil films.”



Update yourself...Get Facebook Updates
Like us on Facebook


Leave a Reply