# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Top Director Boyapati Praises Allu Arjun | Allu Arjun Behind Boyapati Srinu's Bhadra

Top Director Boyapati Praises Allu Arjun:


Ace director Boyapati Seenu is all praise for Allu Arjun who was instrumental in making him a director with the film Badra. While recollecting his journey in the film industry, the filmmaker said,"I owe a lot to Bunny and I will always keep in mind what he has done to me. We shouldn't forget the roots from where we had come from."

Boyapati journey from associate director to director has many twists and turns just like his films. "I waited for three years to get the chance for direction. I've worked as an associate director for Chiranjeevi garu's film Annayya. In that way, I came in touch with Allu Aravind garu. When I complained he isn't encouraging new directors in his banner, Aravind asked me if I had any script with me. Then I said, I have a script with me and wanted to narrate. But he asked me to narrate the story to Bunny as he was about to leave then to attend Raghavendra Rao's birthday.

"Bunny heard the story and after three days I got a call from him, asking me to meet him. He took me to straight away to Dil Raju's office and asked me to narrate the story and he waited in his car for three hours till I completed it. After the narration he asked Dil Raju if he liked the script it or not and the producer said okay. Immediately, Bunny insisted Dil Raju to give me a pay check. That's how my first film Badra has started," he adds.

Update yourself...Get Facebook Updates
Like us on Facebook


Leave a Reply