# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Mirchi’s Spicy Audio Release | Prabhas Mirchi Audio Launch Highlights

Mirchi’s Spicy Audio Release:


‘Mirchi’ audio has released today.The audio took place in Ramanaidu studios, Narakramguda.The set was just like ‘Mirchi’.The anchors of the audio release were Pradeep and Uday Bhanu.

The audio was going like a normal audio launch till then. But when the man of the day has come on to the stage, he set the fire on the stage. Guess who the man is?? It is none other than the Rocking Dashing Devi Sri Prasad. This man has bought life to the audio.He performed like a thunder as he always does.He also made impossible possible by making the Dil Raju and Rajamouli dance on stage with Krishnam Raju, Prabhas and Anushka. Do you know what when Krishnam Raju was dancing , his wife was cheering for him, she was so happy (OMG, what a lovely pair, touchwood).

Krishnam Raju launched the Audio CD and gave it to Rajamouli and others.The audio was bagged  by Aditya music.Krishnam Raju spoke “As the title says the movie is like ‘Mirchi’. It is just like how Spicy Guntur Mirchi will be this movie is also like that.I have confident that the movie will be a hit and you all will like it.My blessings are with the whole team”.

“This is my second movie with Prabhas and second movie under this production too.Working under this production house is like working with my family.I enjoyed working for the film.”While she was talking the crowd came near to stage and the audio had to got over fast.That’s why she had to go fast.But Prabhas spoke even though it was for few minutes.

“Please guys calm down, be cool.Last time also for’Mr.Perfect’ audio also this happened that is why we had to go fast.Now also you people are doing the same.I have thought that today I will talk for more time but you people are not allowing me to talk.Anyway, The producers of this film are my childhood buddies,these two are my best friends. They worked very hard for the movie.I thank Koratala Shiva for coming to me with this story.I even thank Anushka, she is wonderful actress.Coming to Devi Sri Prasad, as we all know he is awesome.Thank you”.He had to leave soon because fans were coming up to stage and pushing him.

Anyway, the audio was super hit with DSP’s energy and with the debut dance of Dil Raju and Rajamouli.


One Click...Get Free Facebook Updates
Like us on Facebook


Leave a Reply