# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Beyonce's 'I Been On' Remix Features Houston Rappers

Beyonce's 'I Been On' Remix Features Houston Rappers, Beyonce I Been On, Bow Down I Been On, Bow Down Remix, Bun B, I Been On Remix, I Been On Bow Down, Beyonce , Beyonce Bow Down, Beyonce Bow Down Lyrics, Bow Down, Entertainment NewsBeyonce's 'I Been On' Remix Features Houston Rappers:


Just weeks after Beyonce debuted "Bow Down / I Been On," a remix has dropped.

Led by Houston rapper Bun B, the "I Been On" remix premiered on Houston's KBXX's 97.9 on Friday -- take a listen above.

The gritty track also features verses from Scarface, Lil KeKe, Slim Thug, Willie D, and Z-Ro. With lines such as "This is Texas, Texas," verses in the remix celebrate the Houston roots of Beyonce and the rappers featured on the track.

Beyonce's original "Bow Down" single has already caused its own fair share of controversy. The track was slammed by Keyshia Cole, who questioned Beyonce's stance on female empowerment by saying, "First 'women need to stick together' now bitches better bow."

The song also caught heat from conservative pundit Rush Limbaugh who interpreted the lyrics to "Bow Down" as Beyonce saying she was bowing down to her husband, Jay-Z.

Bow Down / I Been On" is expected to be featured on Beyonce's upcoming album.


One Click...Get Free Facebook Updates
Like us on Facebook

Leave a Reply