# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Shankar’s ‘I’ Completes First Schedule | Shankar ‘I’ Movie Shooting Details

Shankar’s ‘I’ Completes First Schedule:


The first schedule of  shankar’s ‘I’ shooting has been completed in Chennai. The second schedule shooting of I is to take place in China for 45 days.Vikram, Amy Jackson, Shankar, cinematographer P C Sriram along with 60 crew members will be leaving for China this Sunday. This is a film which is being produced at a cost of Rs 140 Crores. The story of this action film takes place in China.Hence major portions of this film will be shot in China for 45 days. There is news that I is a political film but sources say that I is not a political film and a wholesome action film with all the commercial ingredients.

Update yourself...Get Facebook Updates
Like us on Facebook

Leave a Reply