# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Tapsee Scared To Act With Ajith! | Ajith and Tapsee New Movie | Tapsee Turns Journalist for Ajith

Tapsee Scared To Act With Ajith!


Tapsee mentioned that she was scared to act with Ajith. Tapsee is acting in the film which has Ajith in the lead role. This film is being directed by Vishnuvardhan.

Tapsee while speaking to the media said, “Costume rehearsal and dialogue rehearsal for the Vishnuvardhan film has been completed finally. I will be participating in the shooting soon.I am jittery to act in the film because Ajith is acting in this film. I am acting for the first time with Ajith. Nayanthara and Arya are also starring in this film. Though I am nervous and scared, I am eagerly waiting to participate in the shooting.



Update yourself...Get Facebook Updates
Like us on Facebook


Leave a Reply