# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Kajal Agarwal: I Expect Double Benefits | Kajal Agarwal Busy with Tollywood and Bollywood Movies

Kajal Agarwal: I Expect Double Benefits


Kajal Agarwal is busy acting in Hindi and Telugu films. At this juncture while speaking to the media, she said, “Actors and actresses are acting in films with much difficult. Nothing will come just like that.Since I am labouring hard, I am expecting the fruits. The harder I work, I expect double benefits. This applies to the salary also. I am expecting the laurels two folds from my fans and audience. I am currently acting in two Telugu films.I am also having a Hindi film in my hands. Some of the films will be completed soon. Some of the films take a long time to complete. I had to work very hard in some of the films but the pain will go once the film is a hit. Many are asking in what types of film I will like to act. I want to act in the films which have the stories liked by the audience. I like to act in the roles which these days youth prefer.”

Update yourself...Get Facebook Updates
Like us on Facebook


Leave a Reply