# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Sharmila Mandre to Romance with Allari Naresh | Hot Sharmila Mandre in Allari Naresh Kevvu Keka

Sharmila Mandre to Romance with Allari Naresh:


After debuting in Kollywood earlier this year, Sandalwood actor Sharmila Mandre is now ready to spread her wings with a film in Telugu. The Kannada actor, who began her career in Sandalwood with aplomb, has made a conscious effort to make a mark in other southern film industries too. With her Tamil debut giving her a good start, the actor is now raring to go in Tollywood as well.
“I’ve just signed my first Telugu film opposite Allari Naresh, called Kevvu Keka,” confirms Sharmila. “It is a romantic comedy. The script had me in splits even while it was being narrated. It should be fun shooting for it, though I am anxious about keeping up to the comic timing in a language that is currently alien to me. I have a month before the shoot begins, so that gives me enough time to get familiar with the language too,” she says.
Even as Sharmila prepares for her next challenge, there have been talks of her doing yet another bilingual — a remake of a Hindi film in Tamil and Telugu. The actor tells us, “Yes, I am in talks for a bilingual. However, I cannot talk about it till things are finalized.
The actor has been away from Kannada films for over a year now, but she insists, “That does not mean I am not taking up anything here. I owe everything that I am today to Sandalwood. Audiences should feel happy for Kannadiga girls who are doing well in other industries too.

Update yourself...Get Facebook Updates
Like us on Facebook


Leave a Reply