# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Vimala Raman Happy with Bollywood | Hot Vimala Raman in Bollywood Movies

Vimala Raman Happy with Bollywood:


Vimala Raman says that it needs patience to act in Bollywood. I got two offers in Bollywood. I accepted them. I am acting in films titled Afra Tafari and Mumbai Mirror.
I have so far acted in six language films including the English film Dam 999. Many are asking me about Bollywood experiences. Working in Bollywood films is totally different from working in South Indian language films.  By working in Bollywood films, there is scope for earning a name in big level. In Afra Tafari I am pairing with Govinda and in Mumbai Mirror I am donning the role of a investigating journalist.”

Update yourself...Get Facebook Updates
Like us on Facebook


Leave a Reply