# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Deepika To Sell the Luxury House Gifted by Siddharth Mallya? | Deepika Padukone upset with 'Gifted House' Rumors

Deepika Padukone upset with 'Gifted House' Rumors:


Celebrities and Rumors go hand-in-hand. Speculative reports make one go restless, if he/she is unable to handle them. B-town hottie Deepika Padukone is going through this tough phase now.

The past few months have been abuzz with the reports of Deepika is planning to sell the luxury house gifted to her by ex-beau Siddharth Mallya. When enquired about the same, actress lost her temper and shot back,"To hear people taking away the credit of what I have achieved by saying someone has bought my house for me is worse. They now spread the rumors that I'm going to sell that gifted house which is insulting. It's very embarrassing for me and my parents to read my home was actually gifted by someone, which is completely untrue. I'm proud to own a house like this! It's been a year since I have been at this place and have no plans to relocate".

Deepika has been in the Industry for five years now, but she seems to finding it hard to keep her cool while reacting to the rumors. May be she isn't aware of the fact that Media uses even her short temper to gain better TRPs. All that matters for mediapersons is breaking news, not emotions! 

Update yourself...Get Facebook Updates
Like us on Facebook


Leave a Reply