# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Kajal Agarwal’s Dream Come True!

Kajal Agarwal’s Dream Come True!


Kajal Agarwal mentioned that her dream was to write travelogues and that had been fulfilled now.In the recent times, Kajal Agarwal had been to European countries to participate in the shootings of Telugu films.An English journal has requested her to write articles about the places she visited and about its customs and culture.

She while speaking about this said, “I have been to European countries such as Switzerland and Slovenia to participate in the shootings.Norway country is imbibed in my mind. Places I have seen there and historical insignia have stunned me. I also visited the villages there. Sceneries there were astounding. I had been to the Strawberry gardens.It is vibrant even if I think about it now. I am writing about all these experiences. I like writing since I am a communication student. My dream was to right travelogues. Now this has been fulfilled.”

One Click...Get Free Facebook Updates
Like us on Facebook


Leave a Reply