Samantha Is Paying It Back:
'Life Is Unpredictable'! Every human being gets the taste of it at some point of their life-term and some times it completely changes their perspective of life.
Samantha claims to have learnt the value of life during the 2 months break from shootings due to low immunity levels. "Actually, the prolonged illness has done good to me. I was a top actress down South on one day and was bedridden after few days. I learnt that nothing is permanent and decided not to be selfish, instead share love with others. It's the reason why I started Pratyusha foundation for kids and women with the intention to save them from life-threatening diseases. I have been providing the entire financial support to the good cause. The kind of happiness I find through this social service is no match to a Blockbuster hit," says the actress.
"The people who I don't know much have stood by my side. I always wish Nandini Reddy is my blood-sister. All the four producers (Dil Raju, Bellamkonda Suresh, C Kalyan and RR Venkat) had never thought of replacing me though the schedules got affected. It's time to pay it back," she adds.
Samantha has transformed into a better person in the last few months and leading the much-happier life now. Wish few more actresses follow the same path!
One Click...Get Free Facebook Updates
Like us on Facebook








