# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Tamannah: Cinema is My world

Tamannah: Cinema is My world


Tamannah celebrated her birthday in Mumbai. Speaking on this occasion, she said, “On each birthday, I use to think what I have achieved so far and how many people I have helped. I will give one portion of the money I earn to the poor.I help the people who have no support. There is a saying that the left hand should not know what the right hand gives.Hence I do not seek publicity for my charitable deeds. I started my cinema career in the year 2005. I have learnt a lot here. Nobody will guide us.I don’t know politics. I only know that Manmohan Singh is the Prime Minister of India. My world is only cinema.”

One Click...Get Free Facebook Updates
Like us on Facebook

Leave a Reply