# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Adele: I'm not sharing my son's name, it is very personal to me

Adele: I'm not sharing my son's name, it is very personal to me, Singer Adele, Singer Adele son name, imon Konecki, 70th Golden Globes awards, Adele at 70th Golden Globes awardsAdele: I'm not sharing my son's name, it is very personal to me


Singer Adele does not wish to disclose her baby's name because it is very personal. The 24-year-old welcomed a son in October last year with boyfriend Simon Konecki and kept the details under wraps. "I am not sharing his name at the moment. It is very personal to me. I am enjoying him on my own," People magazine quoted Adele as saying.

The singer, who made a comeback on stage with the 70th Golden Globes awards Jan 13, feels motherhood is a tough job.

"I am exhausted, that's how motherhood changed me. I have eczema from boiling bottles," she said.

One Click...Get Free Facebook Updates
Like us on Facebook

Leave a Reply