# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Nagarjuna denies Rumours on Special Chabbis Remake

Nagarjuna denies Rumours on Special Chabbis Remake:


There has been a great buzz that Top Telugu hero is going to do the southern remake of Akshay-Kajal starrer 'Special 26' and about who wields the megaphone.

Quashing these rumours Akkineni Nagarjuna set the record straight that he is not doing any remakes. He said, 'I'm not doing any remakes as of now. Moreover, I haven't watched 'Special 26' yet. I heard that it is a good film. Right now, I'm focused on my films 'Greeku Veerudu' and 'Bhai'. Both of these films are original and the latter is being produced by Annapurna Studios.'

He said, 'I don't know how such news comes out. They are baseless and false.'

Neeraj Pandey, of 'A Wednesday' fame, has directed the original film. The movie also features Jimmy Shergill, Manoj Bajpai and Anupam Kher in significant roles.

One Click...Get Free Facebook Updates
Like us on Facebook


Leave a Reply