When Nagarjuna opposed 'Greeku Veerudu' Title!
Actor Nagarjuna is noted for the titles of his films. Be it 'Santosham', 'Manmadhudu', 'Ninne Pelladatha', 'Siva', 'Annamayya', he has a hold on the titles and knows best what suits him.
The latest buzz is actor Nagarjuna didn't like 'Greeku Veerudu' title at first. The actor himself admitted the truth in yesterday's press conference. Nag said, 'I didn't accept the title 'Greeku Veerudu' at first. Though it was from the lyrics of my popular song in 'Ninne Pelladatha', I wanted the title to be apt for the story.'
He added, 'Moreover, I don't know the meaning of 'Greeku Veerudu' and also as 'Veerudu' is there in the title, some may mistake this film as action film with high octane fights which is not true as it is romantic comedy film. But finally director Dasarath and producer Siva Prasad Reddy persuaded me with the title and convinced me that this title is close to youth and it suggests meaning of a dream boy. Thus how I have given my nod to the title.'
One Click...Get Free Facebook Updates
Like us on Facebook








