# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

2010


· I am extremely happy. Thanks to Award committee, director Jacob Verghese and fans – Puneeth Rajkumar for winning the best actor award for ‘Pritivi’ Kannada cinema.
· I am in cloud nine situations! I did not expect it at all. I thank the Jury that selected me. It is award for hard work – Kalyani best actress for ‘Suicide’ Kannada cinema.
· As assistant director I started my career. I have been servant of cinema industry since a long time. The award is recognition of my work. Dr Rajakumar award is a big honor for me – Shivaramanna.
· This award is for the studious work done by my College – It is not for me. College students produced cinema is ‘Bhagavathi Kadu’ – second best film award winner Hamsalekha for ‘Bhagavathi Kadu’.
· All Credit should go to Upendra for ‘Super’ getting first best film. He has worked for more than one and half years. For the effort this award is good tonic – Rockline Venkatesh first best film award producer.
· I did not expect it. I am happy for such recognition. Even the media also liked the film ‘Super’ and people supported well. The award committee also liking means a relief – Super star Upendra.
· This is extremely a happy moment. I did not expect. After 14 years coming to Industry I have got one state awards. I salute the award committee – Gurukiran for best music director ‘Mylari’ Kannada cinema.
· This award should go to my media friends. They wrote good article for ‘Puttakkana Highway’ – Bettada Jeeva not getting any award I am unhappy – B Suresh for best screenplay to Puttakkana High way.
· The award committee has recognized my 40 years of service without budging to any pressures. It is 29 years bondage I had with ‘Nanna Gopala’ – Lakshman director of Nanna Gopala that baggedthe best children film.

This entry was posted in

Leave a Reply