# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Tamanna : I have crossed my Teenage

Tamanna : 'I have crossed my Teenage'


When asked a question on her love , she said “There will always be more imagination among the audience about cinema actresses. That is inevitable. We cannot worry about this and brood over it. I have not even started loving than where is the question of love failure.
I have just crossed my teenage. Why should I love so early? Even if at all I love why should it fail? This kind
of news use to come to my ears frequently. I wanted to put a full stop to this news at the appropriate time.
Now I am putting a full stop to this rumour. I was not in love with anyone and there was no love failure. I am
always single as usual. I have acted in variety of characters in Telugu and tamil films. I also wanted to do variety of roles in Telugu.

Leave a Reply