# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Tamannah Likes Fish and Biryani

Tamannah Likes Fish and Biryani:


Many Actresses are following rigid diet systems in order to maintain their physique in fit conditions but our milky beauty Tamannah is opposite to this.
She while speaking about this said, “I have seen actresses who starve in order to maintain their beauty of their physique. I am not like that.I eat whatever I like. I will eat lot and do lots of exercise. I cannot keep quiet seeing the food which I like. I am very fond of Hyderabad Biryani.Whenever I go to Hyderabad I will go to many restaurants to eat Biryani. I will ask my friends that which restaurant has good Biryani and go there. Apart from this I like fish gravy very much.

Update yourself...Get Facebook Updates
Like us on Facebook


Leave a Reply