# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Kajal Agarwal: Tamanna and Samantha are My Close Friends

Kajal Agarwal: Tamanna and Samantha are My Close Friends


Kajal Agarwal is one of the leading actresses in Telugu and tamil film industry. She is pairing with big heroes.

While speaking to the media she said, “I came to cinema in the year 2004. The Telugu film Magadheera gave me a big status.Even now I have lots of Telugu films on hand. I am interested to act in challenging roles. I like to wear sari. I also like to eat ice cream drenching in the rain. My favourite spot is Caribbean Islands. When I am free, I listen to music and read books.

I will not don the glamour role like Vidhya Balan donned in The Dirty Picture. At the same time I like Vidhya Balan very much. Samantha and Thamanna are my close friends.

I never thought that I will get such a big place in the film industry. I worked hard and have come to this place. It is easy for me to act in Tamil and Telugu films than acting in Hindi films.There are rumours about me that I am coming late for the shootings. There is no truth in this news.I am not the reason for this. I am not in love with anyone. I have not thought about marriage. I have no time for love and marriage. I am very busy acting. I don’t consider any other actress as my competitor.”


Update yourself...Get Facebook Updates
Like us on Facebook


Leave a Reply