# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Tapsee: I Have No Fear

Tapsi: I Have No Fear


Tapsee became very popular in Tamil and Telugu films.While speaking to the media she said, “I have a great passion for cinema right from childhood. I am mad about cinema. I will not miss a single film.

Now I have become an actress. I consider this as luck. I have two Telugu films in hand and I am acting in the Tamil film Muni 3. This year I have become one of the leading actresses in the film industry. I am not worried about failures of my films.Though I have not given hit films, offers keep on coming to me. Many talented actors are without offers. It is enough that I am in this field.I am a brave girl. I will not get upset because of failures. I will face it boldly. I have come to this place right from the scratch. I have no fear.”

One Click...Get Free Facebook Updates
Like us on Facebook


Leave a Reply